The upcoming 4th annual OVO Festival is set to take place in just under three weeks. This year, Drake teamed up with New Era to produced a limited edition run of OVO x Blue Jays hats to pay homage to his hometown.
On sale at the festival will be two 5950 caps, featuring the Blue Jays logo, which will be featured in royal blue and black. The hats also feature a commemorative OVO Chro-ma Flex Patch on the fitted’s right side.
These caps will only be available during the two-day festival at Toronto’s Molson Ampitheatre on August 4 and. The 2013 lineup includes Drake, Frank Ocean, James Blake, and special guests.
- OVO Fest Tickets: Prices Slashed On All 2013 OVO Festival Tickets… (prweb.com)
- OVO Fest 2013 Drake Frank Ocean & James Blake Two-Day Pass Dates… (prweb.com)
- Make Friends With BlackBerry This Summer! (blogs.blackberry.com)
- Drake’s ‘OVO Fest’ Tickets Go On Sale, Prices Outrage Fans (highbrowhiphop.com)
- Frank Ocean Previews New Songs In Europe (rapfix.mtv.com)
- Drake Custom Blue Jays Hats for This Year’s OVO Fest (keepitbasement.com)
- OVO Fest Tickets: Prices Slashed On All 2013 OVO Festival Tickets Today At TicketProcess.com (virtual-strategy.com)
- Drake’s ‘Started From The Bottom’ Now On Taco Bell Hot Sauce (rapfix.mtv.com)
- Drake’s ‘Started From The Bottom’ Now On Taco Bell Hot Sauce (getmybuzzup.com)
- Drake’s OVO Signee PARTYNEXTDOOR Drops Self-Titled Debut (rapfix.mtv.com)