He’s still got it.
Just weeks after welcoming his first child and releasing his latest album, Yeezus, Kanye West has hit another milestone. His capsule collection for clothing line A.P.C. sold out pretty much as soon as it debuted Sunday.
The capsule collection was so popular it even crashed the fashion line’s website.
The collection consists of just a few pieces — two pairs of jeans, several hoodies and some T-shirts — and retails for $120 to $280. According to People, A.P.C. has restocked some items and is accepting pre-orders for other sold-out items through Wednesday.
- Kanye West’s A.P.C. Collection Sells Out Immediately (stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com)
- Kanye’s A.P.C. Line Includes A $120 Plain White T-Shirt (stereogum.com)
- Kanye West’s A.P.C. Clothing Sells Out During Debut (sitchnews.wordpress.com)
- The A.P.C. KANYE Capsule Collection is Out Now (highsnobiety.com)
- Kanye West’s Clothing Line of Hoodies & Jeans Sells Out Instantly (stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com)
- A.P.C. x KANYE – Capsule Collection | Available Now (freshnessmag.com)
- Kanye West’s A.P.C. 2013 Capsule Collection Now Available [PHOTOS] (hiphopwired.com)
- Exclusive: A.P.C.’s Jean Touitou On His New Collaboration With Kanye West (style.com)
- See Kanye West’s Collection for A.P.C. (fashionbombdaily.com)