We had no idea that Rihanna was a sci-fi fan.
The Diamonds World Tour headliner is wearing what appears to be a fabric covered with images that would make a fan boy go wild: space ships? computers? mini R2-D2’s? We don’t know what’s weirder: that Ri-Ri chose this or that Givenchy designed it!
We’re having trouble judging the cut and style of the “Stay” singer’s look because we can’t get past that pattern. From what we can tell it’s an oversized t-shirt and leggings, which isn’t doing much to overcome the techno meets tribal theme.
Our only hope is that this fashion risk-taker is dressing to reach a totally new audience: 12-year-old boys and 40-year-old Star Wars fanatics.
- 12 Images That Reveal the Secret Lives of Star Wars Wookies (techeblog.com)
- Star Wars – Use the Fashion Force (jacamoblog.co.uk)
- Angry Birds Star Wars 2 Announced, Coming September 19 (macgasm.net)
- Angry Birds Star Wars 2 announced, coming September 19th (forums.pinstack.com)
- Rihanna Steps Out in Star Wars Print Separates (eonline.com)
- Angry Birds Star Wars 2 coming Sept. 19 (polygon.com)
- Rovio announces an epic sequel: Angry Birds: Star Wars 2, will introduce collectible ‘telepod’ figures (itecharenablog.com)
- Man Sentenced for Fraud to Give Up Homes, Star Wars Collection (fox40.com)
- Rihanna Takes a Page From Ciara’s Playbook and Wears Full Givenchy’s Men’s Outfit (stylecaster.com)
- Happy Birthday, KotOR! Thanks For Having Such Great Star Wars. (kotaku.com)