Less than 48 hours removed from seeing the jury in the George Zimmerman trial return a “not guilty” verdict, this evening “Piers Morgan Live” will welcome Rachel Jeantel – and a live audience – for a live hour dedicated entirely to the case that continues to divide and enthrall the nation.
In her first public comments since testifying, tonight the young woman who was on the phone with Trayvon Martin shortly before his death will join Piers Morgan for a live, exclusive interview as a collection of guests surround her throughout the studio.
After unwillingly becoming the star of the trial as the prosecution’s presumed star witness, Jeantel was thrust into the national spotlight, a position that her lawyer maintained she had no interest in occupying:
“This is a witness that should have been on the stand for no more than an hour,” her attorney Rod Vereen told the “Piers Morgan Live” host two weeks ago. “However, she ended up being on the stand for five and a half hours over the span of two days.”
Vereen returns to the program tonight, this time with his client, and with a live audience looking and listening in, “Piers Morgan Live” continues its coverage of a verdict perhaps nearly as contentious and polarizing as the case itself.
Tune in to “Piers Morgan Live” tonight at 9, for a live hour entitled “Not Guilty: The Zimmerman Verdict.”
- Rachel Jeantel’s Interview with Piers Morgan (3chicspolitico.com)
- The 10 Best Moments From Rachel Jeantel On Piers Morgan Live (VIDEO) (huffingtonpost.com)
- Rachel Jeantel on the verdict: “I had a feeling it was going to be not guilty” (piersmorgan.blogs.cnn.com)
- Piers Morgan Conducts Riveting Interview With Trayvon Martin’s Friend, Witness Rachel Jeantel (mediaite.com)
- TONIGHT: Tom Joyner Heads to ‘Piers Morgan Live’ to Talk Rachel Jeantel Scholarship Offer (blackamericaweb.com)
- Rachel Jeantel Appears on CNN’s ‘Piers Morgan’ (VIDEO) (blackamericaweb.com)
- Rachel Jeantel, Piers Morgan Interview: Calls the George Zimmerman Verdict ‘BS’ (VIDEO) (hngn.com)
- Rachel Jeantel Explains The Difference Between ‘N*gga’ And ‘N*gger’ To Piers Morgan (mediaite.com)
- Rachel Jeantel on CNN (languagelog.ldc.upenn.edu)